Ara Agopian - Resume
To apply my creative expertise in the graphic arts; utilize my broad
knowledge of software and design techniques.
AA GRAPHICS - 7/05 to present
- Print graphics include: logos, brochures, postcards, catalogs and other print material
- Create and maintain custom websites
GKDI - 12/04 to 7/06
- Create logos, emblems and graphics for Yamaha Motorcycles, ATVs,
- Compose specification sheets and placement data for graphics produced
- Research color and graphic trends for the Automobile and Motorcycle industry
FORREST K HAAG, ASLA, INC. - 2/01 to 12/04
Graphic Design Manager
- Created large and small format visual aids for client presentation, utilizing computer graphic programs and freehand graphic skill.
- Team with owner to complete packages for city submittal. This includes manipulation of graphics and implementation of applicable verbiage.
- Maintained all company graphics and acted as liaison between company design staff and repro graphic firms. Always worked on multiple projects
Bachelor of Arts, Art - California State University Long Beach
Related Coursework (emphasis in Graphic Design)
- Marker Rendering/Comping Skills
- Typographic Design
- Visual Communication Design
- Computer Graphics
Academic Associate Degree, Graphic Design - Los Angeles Pierce College
Proficient in both Macintosh and PC.
Expert in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, InDesign, Acrobat, Quark Xpress, Final Cut Pro, CSS, Wordpress, Macromedia Flash & HTML5 savvy.